CLA Education Licence
Covers copying from books, magazines, journals and websites
The licence provides annual blanket permissions to copy and reuse content from print and digital publications.
- Make copies from digital and print books, magazines, journals and certain websites
- Share copies with students and staff
- Use copies with digital whiteboards, VLEs and presentation software programs
- Copy up to one article, chapter, one short story or poem or 5% of the total, whichever is greater
- Copy publications from the UK plus 38 international territories
For more information you can read our Terms and Conditions.
Any Language School can apply to CLA direct for a Licence. After a year, if you are an English UK member, the management of your licence will pass to them.