CLA International Education Licence
Covers copying from books, magazines, journals and websites
The licence is the only way to get annual blanket permissions to copy and reuse content from print and digital publications in international schools anywhere in the world.
- Make copies from digital and print books, magazines, journals and websites
- Share copies with students and staff
- Use copies with digital whiteboards, VLEs and presentation software programs
- Copy up to one article, chapter, one short story or poem or 5% of the total, whichever is greater
- Copy publications from the UK and the US
Includes free access to our online Education Platform, which offers a new way of making copies from books for use in teaching. Access your schools' textbooks from anywhere!
Find out more: www.educationplatform.co.uk
The cost of the International Education Licence is based on the type and number of your institution’s students.
|CLA Banding||Age Group||School Equivalent||Unit of measure||Fee|
|Band 1 Pupils||5 - 15||Includes Primary and Secondary equivalents and Special Pupils||Per Student||£2.06 + VAT|
|Band 2 Pupils||16 - 18||Includes Secondary equivalent pupils||Per Student||£5.00 + VAT|
For more information you can read our Terms and Conditions.