Skip to main content

We use cookies on this site to help us provide a better service. By navigating the site you are accepting the cookies
See our cookie policy for more details.

Check Permissions

Find out what can be copied, shared or re-used under your licence.


Posted by Mark Welborn Fri, 09/18/2020 - 08:44

Good morning,  

I work at Outwood Academy Easingwold.  Our librarian has asked whether we hold a CLA Licence.  I know we have coverage on the music side by the Schools Printed Music Licence, but I am not sure what other CLA coverage we have.  The academy is part of the Outwood Grange Academy Trust.   I would be grateful if you can advise what CLA licences we have in place, if any.

Kind regards

Mark Welborn

Message was edited at Fri, 09/25/2020 - 08:32 by an Administrator.

Posted by Becky Owen Fri, 09/25/2020 - 08:34

Hi Mark,

Thanks for getting in touch. The Outwood Grange Academy Trust is covered by the DfE licence covering all English state schools. This gives you the standard licence benefits plus of course, free access to the Education Platform.



Add new comment

Maximum number of 1,000 characters (including formatting).

Your post cannot be modified after posting, except by an administrator.

Please do not enter any personal data in the message field above.