CLA produces various reports and other publications from time to time and they can be viewed and/or downloaded from here.Annual statutory accounts
Financial statements are published on the company’s website in accordance with legislation in the United Kingdom governing the preparation and dissemination of financial statements, which may vary from legislation in other jurisdictions. The maintenance and integrity of the company’s website is the responsibility of the directors. The directors’ responsibility also extends to the ongoing integrity of the financial statements contained therein.
Reports and submissions
CLA make reports and submissions concerning intellectual property (IP) related matters from time to time. The most recent ones are below:
- Joint response on Extended Collective Licensing Feb 2014
- CLA response on Orphan Works consultation Jan 2014
- CLA response to government consultation on copyright - Mar 2012
- CLA report: "An economic analysis of education exceptions in copyright" - Mar 2012
- Submission on Digital Copyright Exchange feasibility study - Feb 2012
- CLA report: "An Economic Analysis of Copyright and Collective Licensing" - Feb 2011
- Submission to Hargreaves Review of IP and Growth - Mar 2011
CLA Code of Conduct
CLA introduced its Code of Conduct on 1 November 2012 following consultation with its stakeholders.
The Code sets out details about CLA, its licences and licence fees and the standards of behaviour and service we aim to achieve in our dealings with licensees and other copyright users. Read the Code of Conduct. Find out more.
To find out more about CLA or any publications listed here please contact the Marketing team on 020 7400 3140/3143 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org