Magazine and Digital Publishers
Organisations highly value print and digital media coverage and routinely monitor magazines and websites for brand or product mentions, competitor activity or other industry relevant. This results in employees using and sharing extracts internally (intranet, email, print out) or externally (website, social media, newsletters) on a daily basis.
If you publish B2B or B2C magazines or websites, we want to make sure that you get value out of this daily information exchange.
How we help you
We offer licensing in the business and government sectors, and we are the only UK organisation that licenses the education sector – we license 100% of schools and universities in the UK.
The benefits of signing-up
- Our revenues keep on growing: we invoiced a record £85m in the 2021-22 financial year
- We distributed an unprecedented £38m to publishers in 2021-22
- Our business and government revenues grew by 18% since 2020
- We are a not-for-profit organisation co-owned by all publishers in the UK and their trade associations, including the PPA
- Our list of titles is growing fast: nearly 7000 magazines and 12,000 websites at the last count
- One point of contact for all your licensing needs covering all sectors including education, corporate and public
- We license Media Monitoring Organisations (MMOs) in the UK and around the world to deliver press cuttings and links from magazines and websites covered by our licences
Sign up today
If you would like to know more about CLA and how our licensing compares, please get in touch with James Bennett, Head of Rights and Licensing: email@example.com