CLA Licence for Further Education
Covers copying from books, magazines, journals and websites
The licence provides annual blanket permissions to copy and reuse content from print and digital publications.
- Make copies from digital and print books, magazines, journals and websites
- Share copies with students and staff
- Use copies with digital whiteboards, VLEs and presentation software programs
- Copy up to one article, chapter, one short story or poem or 5% of the total, whichever is greater
- Copy publications from the UK plus 38 international territories
The cost of the Education Licence is based on the type and number of your institution’s students.
|Product||Description||Full list price 2021-22*|
|Standard FE FTES (Full Time Equivalent Student)||All students except for HE in FE - see below||£3.41 per FTES (+ VAT)|
|HE in FE FTES||
Students taking a Higher Education qualification at Level 5 or above (in England, Wales and Northern Ireland) or Level 8 or above (in Scotland)
For example, a Foundation degree, Bachelors degree, Higher National Diploma (HND) or Diploma of HE
|£7.22 per FTES (+ VAT)|
|Minimum fee||Per institution||£50 (+ VAT)|
*Prices may vary where institutions are licensed via a central agreement. Members of the Sixth Form Colleges Association (SFCA) should contact CLA if they have any questions about their rates.
For more information you can read our Terms and Conditions.