International repertoire exchange agreements with other countries permit UK licensees to copy legally from foreign magazines, books, journals and digital publications.
Current international agreements permit CLA licensees to photocopy titles published in the territories listed below. Several of these territories also extend rights for scanning and for the reuse of digital publications, including some websites, depending on the type of licence you hold.
In addition, certain major publishers have instructed us directly that their titles should be covered by CLA licences whatever their country of publication.
Publishers and imprints whose works can be copied whatever their country of publication are:
- Berghahn Books
- Cambridge University Press
- Editions Rodopi
- Harvard University Press
- Indiana University Press
- Kluwer Academic Publishers
- Leckie and Leckie
- Letts Educational
- Lippincott, Williams and Wilkins (Journals only)
- Little Brown Book Group
- Lonsdale Revision Guides
- Lynne Rienner Publishers Inc
- MIT Press
- Oxford University Press
- Peter Lang AG
- Stanford University Press
- Taylor and Francis (Books) Limited
- Taylor & Francis (Journals) Limited
- Trans Tech Publications Inc
- University of North Carolina Press
- Walter De Gruyter GmbH
- Wiley Blackwell
- Wm B Eerdmans Publishing Company
- Yale University Press
For any other published title, please use the table below to check what type of copying is included for each territory and follow the links to see any specific inclusions or exclusions for each country.
back to top